Limousines can vary greatly
Limousines can vary greatly in the number they can carry and their features. Be sure that the limousines you book have enough room for everyone that will be traveling in them.
Where to start looking? Ask friends, family or better yet, your wedding professionals for recommendations.
Depending on your budget, you may want to hire one limousine or several. You may wish them to transport you to the ceremony and reception sites. Here are some questions to ask and to look for in a limousine company:
* Book your limousine 4-6 months prior to the wedding. You may want to book sooner if your wedding falls on a popular date or around major events. (Prom, concert, gala, etc.)
* Use a limousine company close to your ceremony site. Many limousine companies charge add-ons or additional time for travel time and mileage. Ask about any hidden fees.
* Ask to see the car(s) before booking and a list of references.
* Ask if they provide special wedding packages or rates.
* Ask if gratuities are included in the price. If not, it is customary to tip your driver at least 15% of the total cost.
* Ask that the driver be in appropriate dress for your wedding.
* Specify all details in writing and make sure to confirm all details before the wedding day.